As an update as of 2009 the present Ease versions are :
V7 for the Personal version
V8 for the Professional Version
Both support hardware interfaces of :
1. RS232 - ( OBD-I and II) cannot be used for 2005 and newer cars/trucks as OBD-III requires CAN and/or GMLAN which requires more bandwidth then RS232 supports
2, USB - ( OBD-1, II and III) will also do CAN and low speed GMLAN
3. Wireless - (OBD-I, II, III and full GMLAN ) IEEE 802.11G LAN wireless, can be used Peer to Peer or Ad-Hoc, meaning allows a laptop to connect directly to Ease Wireless interface or any P/C on a LAN going through a wireless/LAN router.
This can be purchased through us via our frontstore or contact us.
Software levels :
1. Level 1 - connects to E/PCM and transmissions
2. Level 1/2 - also connects to other modules in the car/truck
3. Level 1/2/3 - also connects to the airbag.
Supports all makes in Generic Mode or American or Asian makes for Enhanced modes.